The Front Desk is the communication hub for Hav-a-Nap Motel and is open 24 hours, 7 days a week. The Front Desk staff are glad to help, so don’t hesitate to ask for assistance. If they’re not able to assist or provide the information needed, they’ll connect you with others who can.
Services provided by the Front Desk Staff include:
- Providing guests with local information
- Issuing keys to new guests and receiving keys from departing guests
- Supporting motel security
- Loaning keys to locked-out guests
- Receiving reservation booking payments
- Receiving maintenance requests
- Parking management
- Mail delivery
- Check in/out – Guests are welcome to check-in any time on the date of booking.
Check-out time is 11:00 am.
- Tourist Services – Tourist information and brochures can be found at the Front Desk which is located in the lobby and open 24 hours a day. The Front Desk Staff can arrange guided tours, provide directions to the city’s attractions, and answer other general inquiries about Toronto and the surrounding GTA area.
- Guest sign in – All guests must be signed in and are the sole responsibility of the residing guest. If you have a question or a problem, see the Site Manager at the Front Desk.
- Medical Aid – Management can provide assistance to reach a hospital if necessary.
- Movie recording and shooting location management – Hav-a-Nap Motel can be used for movie scenes, and our Front Desk can advise recording studios on further information.