We are meant to be healthy and happy, but if we are not so, something’s certainly missing.
And that’s proper nutrition. Who doesn’t know that fruits are one of the best source of nutrients? If we only eat vegetables, that’s not a balanced diet, it’s all about balancing your proteins, vitamins and minerals through proper balance of vegetables and fruits. Numerous fruits are there with each having uniqueness in it, let’s see few of them:
Grapes are the rich source of protein and antioxidants and are proved very fruitful in heart attack, blood pressure, and cholesterol problems, experts say. Nitric oxide is one of the most effective nutrients for decreasing the formation of clots inside the body. Red wine is made by grapes; having it daily is proven very effective in reducing hypertension problems.
Cancer and digestion expert papaya is one of the common fruits available throughout the year. Papaya contains “papain” which aids best in stomach problems, major ones being- stomach ulcers and gastrointestinal problems. It is the doctor for several other diseases; a small papaya contains about 300% of the daily recommended vitamin. Papaya also aids well in vision, skin problems, reducing stress and cholesterol.
Apple is the fruit for the benefits of which everyone is aware about. It contains only 80 calories and 0 grams fat, fiber rich apples come in three shades- yellowish, greenish and red. Green apples are good for bones, yellow ones for heart and immune system, while red one’s are for heart, memory gain and reduce cancer symptoms. Apples are helpful in- arthritis, obesity, gallbladder stones, bronchial asthma, tuberculosis, anemia, insomnia, pyorrhea, neuritis and halitosis.
Treasure of vitamin c orange is another mouthwatering member in fruit family along with its health booster characteristics. Oranges help you develop immune system and resistance power against diseases. It contains folic acid which is one among best brain medicine. Vitamin B6 in oranges helps in production of hemoglobin which carries oxygen throughout the body. A part from this- benefits one gets from oranges are:
* Blood pressure control,
* Skin diseases aid,
* Reducing various cancer symptoms.
* Effective for weak bones.
International Journal of Cancer suggests that regular, moderated consumption of whole fruits and vegetables, especially bananas, can be protective. Bananas are rich source of carbohydrates and calories, for ones who want fat in their body must have daily. Bananas are most important potassium source which helps regulate blood and improve metabolism. Bananas are very easy to digest.
Summer companion watermelon is another nutritious fruit with vitamin a and vitamin c. The best fruit for dehydration and helps prevent sunburn. Researchers have also found cancer and heart disease preventing components in the fruit. Full of water, carbohydrates and fiber help in better metabolism and overall heart health.
Other fruits with their specialties:
* Mangoes: help in cholesterol, balanced sex hormones, better digestion, is iron rich and prevents heart diseases and cancer.
* Guavas: blood pressure, to lose weight, cold and cough, lowering blood glucose level, treats acne and pimples, avoids scurvy.
* Blackberries: anti oxidant rich, fights against cancer, anti-thrombosis (blood clotting) contains high dietary fiber and heart healthy fats, blackberries improve night vision also.
* Strawberries: manganese, dietary fiber with only 43 calories, healthy eyes, rich in vitamin c and anti cancer fruit.
Some interesting facts about fruits:
* Despite its sweet taste papaya is never harmful for diabetic patients.
* Apples float in water because they contain 25% air.
* Eating more fruits reduces the chances of various dangerous diseases, high B.P, obesity, heart disease and some cancers.
* Adding fruits in your daily diet keeps you full, energetic and positive.
* Not only physical but mental health also is significantly developed by eating fruits.
Though fruits have few common nutrients and benefits, each fruit is unique and special at its place; it’s all about adding most of them to your diet and taking health advantage from each.
For More information regarding various fruits and vegetables and health tips log on to herbsandcures.com. Various doctors and herb specialist have shared there knowledge to help the common man.